Rope trim details at stately elegance to this traditional bar stool. Scrolled arms and dark vinyl on the back and seat are accented with nailhead trim to complete its look. This bar stool is ideal paired with the matching bar unit.
Traditional details make this marble top bar and bar stool collection a way to incorporate old-fashioned hospitality into your home. The smooth marble top bar unit will be a welcome addition to your home. Paired with the matching bar stools, you will have a grand new entertainment space.
Products Details & Dimensions
100679 Bar Stool : 26” W x 25” D x 45” H
Seat Height 29"
Stool Height : Bar
Coaster at Furniture For A Cause
Coaster Furniture Mission Statement (from Coaster Website): "Our Mission is to be the best furniture distributor in America by way of exceeding customer expectations. We will offer the best value in merchandise and the finest service to our customers. Our goal will be met in efficient operations, utilizing teamwork, uncompromising respect and cooperation, and superior communications to provide for both our employees and customers.
Principal to our values is respect for the individual, the best customer service in the home furnishings industry and the pursuit of excellence."
Furniture For A Cause offers a Low Price Guarantee on all Coaster Furniture sold in our Local Market. Proof of pricing is required.
Some important facts about Coaster Furniture:
- One of Americas Largest Furniture Companies with 7 distribution wareshouse in USA.
- Coaster has been in business for over 20 years.
- Efficient logistics allow most deliveries to arrive to our store in 2-3 weeks.
Some important facts about Coaster Furniture at Furniture For A Cause:
- We offer a Price Match Guarantee on all Coaster Products with proof of advertisement from any local Authorized Coaster Retailer. So you know you are getting the best deal AND helping a good cause.
- We purchase all items from Coaster Furniture. Our inventory is first quality, warrantied merchandise. If there are any defects or damage issues items are repaired, replaced, or discounted as approved by Coaster Furniture. Our inventory is NOT donated from Coaster Furniture.
- We can special order just about any item from the Coaster Catalog and have it delivered to our store in a minimum of 2 weeks. (Delays subject to occur).
Coaster Upholstery Warranty Information
Limited Warranties are non-transferable. The following Limited Warranties are given to the original retail purchaser of the following Coaster Furniture Products:
Coaster issues the following terms on each section of its Upholstered Furniture:
- Frames - 1 Year Warranty
- Springs - 1 Year Warranty
- Cushions - 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Leather & Fabric - 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Reclining Mechanisms - 5 Year Limited Warranty
Warranty coverage is for manufacturer defects and imperfections. Exclusions do not apply for normal wear and tear. For a complete list of exclusions, conditions, and coverage contact us.
Extended Warranties and Coverage Plans:
Please note that Manufacturer Warranties cover manufacturer defects/imperfections and NOT damage caused from retail customer use that is not considered normal wear and tear, such as drink spills, tears from sharp objects in pockets, jumping on furniture, etc. Furniture For A Cause does offer an extended warranty that covers damage caused by spills, tears, and many other issues that fall outside of Manufacturer Warranties. These plans are available for coverage up to 5 years. Contact us for more information and details on these plans.