With the replicated black paint finish surrounding a comfortable cottage design, the Jaidyn youth bedroom collection captures the vitality of youth within a collection that fits flawlessly into any child's bedroom. The decorative moulding, turned bunfeet and stylish pickle fork groove details are bathed in a black finish that beautifully complements the relaxed cottage design. With the large turned wood knobs decorated with pewter finished metal rosette inserts, this furniture creates the perfect atmosphere for any child's room. Give your child their own special place with the beauty and comfort of the Jaidyn youth bedroom collection.
Replicated black paint. Decorative moulding on headboard, mirror and drawer fronts. Turned ball finial on poster bed. Bunfeet on case pieces. Pickle fork groove detail on case sides and bed panels. Large turned wood knobs with decorative pewter finished metal rosette inserts. Side roller glides for smooth operating drawers. B100-11 Twin or B100-12 Full Roll Slats can be used in substitution of a box spring. Modern bookcase sideways storage bed features deep storage drawers.
Products Details & Dimensions
B150-21-26 Dresser & Mirror : 60"W x 16"D x 77"H
Ashley Furniture at Furniture For A Cause
Ashley Furniture is one of the most popular Furniture Brands in the world, and you can purchase almost any Ashley Furniture item at Furniture For A Cause. We are an Authorized Ashley Retailer so all items are first quality and warrantied from Ashley. We can deliver almost all 7,000 Ashley sku's to you in as little as 2 weeks in most cases. So whether you saw an Ashley product in our store, our site, or anywhere else you can purchase the item you want and still help fund a program or service to someone in need.
Furniture For A Cause offers a Low Price Guarantee on all Ashley Furniture sold in our Local Market. Proof of pricing is required.
Some important facts about Ashley Furniture:
- Ashley is the Largest upholstery manufacturer in the world.
- Ashley is the Largest casegoods (wood furniture) manufacturer in North America
- Ashley is the #1 searched furniture term on Google in the USA.
- They offer over 7,000 different furniture items in their vast collections.
- Efficient logistics allow most deliveries to arrive to our store in 2-3 weeks.
Some important facts about Ashley Furniture at Furniture For A Cause:
- We offer a Price Match Guarantee on all Ashley Products with proof of advertisement from any local Authorized Ashley Retailer, including Ashley Homestores. So you know you are getting the best deal AND helping a good cause.
- We purchase all items from Ashley Furniture. Our inventory is first quality, warrantied merchandise. If there are any defects or damage issues items are repaired, replaced, or discounted as approved by Ashley Furniture. Our inventory is NOT donated from Ashley Furniture.
- We can special order just about any item from Ashley and have it delivered to our store in a minimum of 2 weeks. (Delays subject to occur).
Ashley Casegoods Warranty Information
Limited Warranties are non-transferable. The following Limited Warranties are given to the original retail purchaser of the following Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc. Products:
Ashley issues the following terms on its Casegoods (wood furniture):
- Finishes - 1 Year Limited Warranty
- All other Furniture Components - 1 Year Limited Warranty
Finishes and all Other Furniture Products
1 Year Limited Warranty
All finishes and other parts, components, and other furniture products not specifically included in the above Limited Warranties, including but not limited to dining room tables, chairs, occasional tables, beds, dressers, marble tops, granite tops, desks, curio cabinets, china cabinets, buffets, entertainment centers, lamps, electrical components, recliner pull cords and handles incorporated into any furniture product, are warranted by Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc. to you, the original retail purchaser, for one year from the date of purchase, to be free from material manufacturing defects. Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc. will pay, within one year from the date of purchase, reasonable and customary labor rates to repair or replace the defective parts and shipping costs from the retailer to and from Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc., or a repair center designated by the Customer Service Department of Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc., at no charge to the original retail purchaser.
To see complete warranty details and information about each section listed above visit the Ashley Warranty Page here.
Extended Warranties and Coverage Plans:
Please note that Manufacturer Warranties cover manufacturer defects/imperfections and NOT damage caused from retail customer use that is not considered normal wear and tear, such as drink spills, tears from sharp objects in pockets, jumping on furniture, etc. Furniture For A Cause does offer an extended warranty that covers damage caused by spills, tears, and many other issues that fall outside of Manufacturer Warranties. These plans are available for coverage up to 5 years. Contact us for more information and details on these plans.