The casual contemporary design of this upholstery collection updates your home with color. If your living room has kids, pets, and maybe even the occasional spill, it will benefit from the the easy to care for textured microfiber upholstery. Plush cushions and flared, shaped arms bring comfort with a stylish look. Accent pillows add a burst of color to add liveliness to your decor.
Frame constructions have been rigorously tested to simulate the home and transportation environments for improved durability. Corners are glued, blocked and stapled. Seats and back spring rails are cut from 7/8” hardwood. Stripes and patterns are match cut. All fabrics are pre-approved for wearability and durability against AHFA standards. Cushion cores are constructed of low melt fiber wrapped over high quality foam. Sleeper features easy to lift mechanism and innerspring mattresses.
Products Details & Dimensions
9580115 Chaise : 30” W x 63” D x 35.5” H
Ashley Furniture is the worlds largest upholstery manufacturer. What this means to you, is that you can feel confident in buying Ashley upholstery, because their products are tested with various equipment to simulate the home and transportation environments to insure durability. Many of the product features such as dacron wrapped cushions, sinous spring coils, and designer fabrics are commonly found in upholstery products that may run 50% or even 100% more in todays marketplace. When you buy Ashley, you can buy with confidence that your item is made of quality components.
Ashley Upholstery Product Features:
- Frame - Hardwood, Corners are glued, blocked and stapled.
- Springs - Sinous Springs ("S" shaped steel coil springs)
- Cushions - High resiliency foam wrapped with dacron.
- Fabric - Microfiber. All fabrics are pre-approved for wearability and durability against AHFA standards.
Arrives fully assembled, with the exception of legs which may screw onto frame.
Visit our Upholstery Buying Guide to learn more about the terms above in detail and what benefits they will bring to you.
Ashley Furniture at Furniture For A Cause
Ashley Furniture is one of the most popular Furniture Brands in the world, and you can purchase almost any Ashley Furniture item at Furniture For A Cause. We are an Authorized Ashley Retailer so all items are first quality and warrantied from Ashley. We can deliver almost all 7,000 Ashley sku's to you in as little as 2 weeks in most cases. So whether you saw an Ashley product in our store, our site, or anywhere else you can purchase the item you want and still help fund a program or service to someone in need.
Furniture For A Cause offers a Low Price Guarantee on all Ashley Furniture sold in our Local Market. Proof of pricing is required.
Some important facts about Ashley Furniture:
- Ashley is the Largest upholstery manufacturer in the world.
- Ashley is the Largest casegoods (wood furniture) manufacturer in North America
- Ashley is the #1 searched furniture term on Google in the USA.
- They offer over 7,000 different furniture items in their vast collections.
- Efficient logistics allow most deliveries to arrive to our store in 2-3 weeks.
Some important facts about Ashley Furniture at Furniture For A Cause:
- We offer a Price Match Guarantee on all Ashley Products with proof of advertisement from any local Authorized Ashley Retailer, including Ashley Homestores. So you know you are getting the best deal AND helping a good cause.
- We purchase all items from Ashley Furniture. Our inventory is first quality, warrantied merchandise. If there are any defects or damage issues items are repaired, replaced, or discounted as approved by Ashley Furniture. Our inventory is NOT donated from Ashley Furniture.
- We can special order just about any item from Ashley and have it delivered to our store in a minimum of 2 weeks. (Delays subject to occur).
Ashley Upholstery Warranty Information
Limited Warranties are non-transferable. The following Limited Warranties are given to the original retail purchaser of the following Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc. Products:
Ashley issues the following terms on each section of its Upholstered Furniture:
- Frames - Limited Lifetime Warranty (Parts & Labor covered in 1st year only)
- Springs - 5 Year Limited Warranty
- Cushions - 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Leather & Fabric - 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Reclining Mechanisms - 5 Year Limited Warranty
- Sleeper Mechanisms - 3 Year Limited Warranty
- Sleeper Mattress - 3 Year Limited Warranty (Prorated)
- Finishes - 1 Year Limited Warranty
To see complete warranty details and information about each section listed above visit the Ashley Warranty Page here.
Extended Warranties and Coverage Plans:
Please note that Manufacturer Warranties cover manufacturer defects/imperfections and NOT damage caused from retail customer use that is not considered normal wear and tear, such as drink spills, tears from sharp objects in pockets, jumping on furniture, etc. Furniture For A Cause does offer an extended warranty that covers damage caused by spills, tears, and many other issues that fall outside of Manufacturer Warranties. These plans are available for coverage up to 5 years. Contact us for more information and details on these plans.